Pages

12.25.2012

Hello Desert , Goodbye Desert....

Well ,  been gone from this shit for a while ! Left Alaska in August '12 . Spent some time in Bellingham WA , Ashland OR , Las Vegas NV and currently in Scottsdale AZ. Its nice spending some time away from anything I know as winter , that's for sure . But this city ain't for me .
I have my sights on a few old RV's , gave notice at my job and am hitting the road again in a few weeks !
 
This old '69 Dodge is the apple of my eye right now , but the owner (who is advertising it for sale ) does not seem to want my cash .
Also - We're looking for shop space in the Northwest somewhere - Found a real cool place near Rogue River area and if all works out - we will be back at it with some sweet projects already lined up .

No comments:

Post a Comment