Pages

2.21.2012

Re-post

Well , sellin it all ! Almost . If you know me than you might know of something I have that you want . I will also list stuff soon in the "For Sale " section , but if you ever eyed up any of my shit - speak up now and make an offer - I still have my Triumph , and a couple Harley's - If your interested in the Shovelhead - be prepared to get off your wallet - 'cause thats one of the things I plan on ridin' out with my fingers in the air....but I might be able to be persuaded - who knows.

I am undecided about keeping my pick up truck , Its an '96 F250 Diesel - If your interested - make an offer. I'm looking for a 14-16 ft enclosed cargo trailer . But will probably sell my camper - its an old one but its sweet ! Make offer ...trade?

I also have my shop van that I could let go . Its a 2000 Ford . Runs great , no leaks , 2 sets of  tires .Probably got 6 bicycles for sale right now   . If your in town in May I will be having a garage sale - Keep an out out - I'll advertise the shit out of it.
                








No comments:

Post a Comment